THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

iluvKimHeechul

HeeChul Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday 3 September 2010

waTever La Weyh..

watever i do to defend myself u will still think that u r the one who is right
bcoz that is life..they always think that they are right n u are wrong
i always think dat im right n ppl are wrong
A will think that B always think that he is good n A will think that B always think that A is bad( pening)
hihihihihihi
its funny
because that kind of mentality will never make u happy

I like it when ppl hate me they say it in front of my face...
why takot2..brani buat brani brdepan la...
i thought u are brave..turns out u r a scaredy cat dat always hide behind others n pretend dat u r strong

dats just B.S...curse me all u want..
maybe i deserve it but u deserve it more...
Thank You for being my friend once




0 comments: