THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

iluvKimHeechul

HeeChul Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday 4 October 2010

GuiLty

It is hard when someone ask you to protect a person who does not want to be protected. I think you as her mother should advice her, why put the burden on me. I'm sorry but i have my limits to. I can't force someone to be somebody that they do not want to be. I've seen the ups & down but I only keep it to myself. Now I think it is getting very serious & you as the parents rely on me to take care of the situation. Who am I?? I'm just a person who wants to help her best friend. I know what she wanted to be right now is against our faith & beliefs, but I'm not in the position to tell her. That is your job to tell her, not me. Sadly, I think I have been a better person to her than you as her mother and that is wrong. You put so much trust on me to change her but I can only say 1 thing, BEFORE YOU WANT TO CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOURSELF FIRST!!!!!!

0 comments: